2023 ACHHS Convention
Our third annual convention will be October 26-28, 2022. Please make plans to join us for this amazing fellowship of believers in HHS! Check in and worship/welcome reception will be October 26th, 6-7pm followed by Keynote address. The conference ends October 28th @12 noon with optional lunch and group outing to NASA.
Book early for amazing Registration rates!
- EARLY BIRD (ends January 31, 2023): $110/member, $160/nonmember! This is a savings of $100 off regular registration rates.
- Invite colleagues for group rates: Applies to groups of 3 or more when you register your group tickets, $110/each!
- Discounted student rates –>$50/student (includes 1 free year of annual membership!)
- 1 Day (Friday) Admissions–>$95/each
- CEUs available for social work and counselors for a small fee (update: we are applying for up to 11 CEs to be awarded per conference)
- All nonmember registration will receive a complimentary 6 months membership.
- All nonmember student registration will receive a complimentary 1 year student membership.
FINANCIAL AID/SCHOLARSHIP: Do you want to attend but can’t afford the full registration? Please email email@example.com to apply.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We honor full refund of your registration fees, minus the processing fees, if you are sick or Covid19 test positive within 10 days of the event.
The conference is at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 18220 Upper Bay Road, Houston, TX 77058. There are 3 hotels within a 6 minute walk to the conference site. We have contracted rates with the Courtyard by Marriott HOUSTON NASA/CLEAR LAKE at 18100 Saturn Lane, Houston, TX 77058. Please see more information regarding hotels here. The Houston Hobby (HOU) airport is the closest to the conference site, 17 miles away. For those interested in sharing a room with a registrant of the same sex, email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability/assistance. Limited discounted rooms remain available until 9/30/2023. NASA is across the street from the conference site and hotel. Rsvp on Eventbrite ticket add-on for group ticket rates (20 or more) for only $15.95/pp, which is a savings of 40%.
Click here for Eventbrite conference registration.
We invite you to submit a workshop proposal by February 15, 2023. You don’t have to be a licensed clinical professional to present a workshop at the conference. However, if you are licensed in either social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, or psychology, we would likely apply for your workshop to award a continuing education unit(s). For more information regarding proposing workshops, click here. Or download the form below to submit a workshop proposal.
Are you interested in promoting or marketing your organization, university, ministry, or program to Christians in health and human services? Download this form to become a conference sponsor!
For our tentative conference schedule, click here.
See and hear about our amazing 2021 Inaugural Conference in Indianapolis below.