See the Conference page for exciting photos of our 2023 conference!
Live Facebook and Zoom Socials
View our latest Facebook Live encouragement video from our Executive Director!
Diverse Discussions Live Webinars
December 19, 2023 Understanding Coercive Control featuring Anna Kitko, MA. RSVP here.
January 12, 2024 Racial Reconciliation Versus Biblical Unity featuring Monique Duson
Closed Support Groups on Facebook (for members & future members)
Join us online for private, closed group discussions for Theologically Conservative Christian Social Workers or the interdisciplinary Association of Christians in Health and Human Services on Facebook, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Webinars Archive (for members only):
- Human Trafficking: Hidden in Plain Sight featuring Dr. Lara Vanderhoof uploading soon
- How Gut Health Affects Mood featuring Layla Zickefoose, LCSW
- Exploring the Nature of Sexual Attraction: A Webinar for Curious Christians featuring Andrew Rodriquez, LPC.
- Why EMDR is Christian User Friendly featuring Dr. Esly Carvalho
- Abortion in a Post-Dobbs United States featuring Jeanneane Maxon
- Christianity and Same Sex Attraction: One Man’s Journey featuring Daren Mehl, Pastor and President of Voice of the Voiceless
- When Dad Wants To Be a Woman featuring Denise Shick
- Antiracism and Christianity in Human Services featuring Kevin Briggins
- Challenging Issues Open Forum Q and A: Help for Christians Navigating Difficult Issues or Policies in Pluralistic Settings featuring a panel discussion with Joe Cirino, James Long, Kim Parker, and Erica Wortherly. Discussion not recorded.
- Evidence-based interventions for women with DSM-5 diagnosis of past childhood sexual abuse featuring Rhonda Hudson, LCSW
- From Healing to Wholeness: A Christian Perspective on Emotional and Mental Wellness featuring Ebony Hudson, LCSW
- Working With Folks From Latino Culture: Understanding their Christian Faith and Woke Influences featuring Manny and Kat Elias, LCSW
- Seeking Christian Unity In Times of Division featuring Jason Ho, MD, MABC
- Examining Non-abusive Use of Spanking in Christian Households featuring Kim Parker, LCSW
- Using Scriptural Meditations to Heal Trauma featuring Teneka Miles, LCSW, CCTP
- Christian Love: Ministering to the Traumas That Have Caused Gender Dysphoria featuring David Pickup, MA, LMFT
- A Christian Response to Sexual Orientation Change featuring Dr. James Phelan, PsyD, LCSW
- Sexuality Issues in Human Services: Christian Perspectives & Strategies featuring Dr. David King, DSW, MSW, MA
- Moral Distress: An Interprofessional Dialogue featuring Dr. Marty Eng, PharmD, R.Ph
- Positive Psychology Practice to Improve Well Being in Times of Anxiety featuring Psychology Professor David Stefan, PhD
- Social Justice – a Biblical Perspective featuring Theologian & Social Work Professor James Long, DSW
- Working with Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities featuring Social Work Professor Lori Goss-Reaves, PhD
- Integration of Christian Faith in Practice: Confronting the Challenges featuring Social Work Professor David King, DSW
- Critical Race Theory (part 2) from a Pastoral lens, and Implications for Believers featuring Pastor Alex Bryant of Alex Bryant Ministries
- Dissecting Critical Race Theory from a Biblical Lens, and Implications for Practice featuring Theology Professor Mark Owens, PhD
- Dealing with Death and Dying as a Christian Helping Professional featuring Social Work Professor Melissa Brown, MSW