ACHHS provides practical and useful resources for Christian interdisciplinary health and human service professionals, including:
- Weekly video devotionals relevant for health and human service professionals (posted on Facebook group)
- Practice-oriented policy statements intended to assist members to understand a Biblical worldview of common issues faced in practice
- Prayer support
- Free live webinars and archives of past webinars
- Access to the Journal of Biblical Integration Practice in Health and Human Services
- Access to a directory for support and fellowship with Christian health and human service professionals
- *Networking for legal advice/fund and liability insurance
- *Clinicians’ directory of therapists or practitioners who adhere to ACHHS core beliefs
- Closed support groups on Social Media
*Currently in development
Free Online Support Groups**:
Facebook closed group for ACHHS members, click here.
Facebook closed group for Theologically Conservative Christian Social Workers (TCCSW), click here.
Mewe ACHHS group (new), click here.
**The closed support groups on social media, along with our live webinars are free and open to individuals who share our core beliefs, whether ACHHS members, prospective members, or friends of ACHHS.