ACHHS provides practical and useful resources for Christian interdisciplinary health and human service professionals, including:
- Weekly video devotionals relevant for health and human service professionals (posted on Facebook group)
- Monthly webinar presentations intended to assist members to understand a Biblical worldview of common issues faced in practice
- Prayer support through our closed support groups and prayer minister
- Free live webinars and archives of past webinars
- Discounted registration rates to annual convention (2022 will in the a Midwest Location TBA, Oct 20-22)
- Access to the Journal of Biblical Integration Practice in Health and Human Services*
- Access to a directory for support and fellowship with Christian health and human service professionals
- Networking for legal advice/fund* and liability insurance
- Clinicians’ directory of therapists or practitioners who affirm the ACHHS core beliefs
- Closed support groups on Social Media
*Currently in development
Free Online Support Groups:
Facebook closed group for ACHHS members, click here.
Facebook closed group for Theologically Conservative Christian Social Workers (TCCSW), click here.
Mewe ACHHS group (new), click here.
The closed support groups on social media, along with our live webinars are currently free and open to individuals who share our core beliefs, whether ACHHS members, prospective members, or friends of ACHHS.