Membership in ACHHS is open to professionals or students who:
- Affirm belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Support the following ACHHS Objectives:
- Fostering interdisciplinary continuing education that promotes biblical integration and ethical practice;
- Cultivating opportunities for fellowship and personal growth with professionals that affirm the inerrancy, sufficiency, and authority of Scripture and unity in Jesus Christ as risen Lord;
- Supporting professionals to uphold biblical views regarding issues such as the sanctity of life, God’s creation of man and woman in His image, and God’s intended purpose for marriage as being of one man and one woman; and
- Engaging in activities and further means as may be necessary and proper to accomplish the aforesaid purposes, including the organizing of conferences, social media groups, provision of devotional materials, publishing or exchanging information with respect to practice-oriented information, and raising funds through grants, membership dues, bequests or otherwise carrying out of said purpose.
- Agree with the ACHHS Statement of Core Beliefs
- Pay annual dues
- Are approved by the Board of Directors
ACHHS Serves All Health and Human Services Professionals
Membership is open to students and professionals who are preparing for or are currently qualified to serve in a health and human services field. For example, related professional disciplines include social work, pharmacy, nursing, psychology, physician assistant, and many others.
Membership Categories at Charter Member Rates:
- Member – $45 Hold baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree in a health and human service profession; or employed in a health and human service role or ministry with two or more years of professional experience.
- New Professional – $25 Hold baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree in a health and human service profession; or employed in a health and human service role or ministry with less than two years of professional experience.
- Student Member – $15 Enrolled in a health and human service degree program with at least junior classification status. Student members shall have all rights and privileges of membership, but shall not have the right to vote.
- Retired – $25 Hold baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree in a health and human service profession; or employed in a health and human service role or ministry and retired from professional practice.