Membership is open to professionals or students in health and human service* fields who:
- Affirm belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Agree with the ACHHS Statement of Core Beliefs
- Support the following ACHHS Objectives:
- Fostering interdisciplinary continuing education that promotes biblical integration and ethical practice;
- Cultivating opportunities for fellowship and personal growth with professionals that affirm the inerrancy, sufficiency, and authority of Scripture and unity in Jesus Christ as risen Lord;
- Supporting professionals to uphold biblical views regarding issues such as the sanctity of life, God’s creation of man and woman in His image, and God’s intended purpose for marriage as being of one man and one woman; and
- Engaging in activities and further means as may be necessary and proper to accomplish the aforesaid purposes, including the organizing of conferences, social media groups, provision of devotional materials, publishing or exchanging information with respect to practice-oriented information, and raising funds through grants, membership dues, bequests or otherwise carrying out of said purpose.
- Pay annual dues
- Are approved by the Board of Directors
Health and human service fields include social work, pharmacy, nursing, medical, counseling, psychology, human service, chaplaincy, ministries, and others.
Membership Categories at Charter Member Rates:
- Professional Member – $45 Hold baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree in an HHS profession; or employed in an HHS role or ministry with two or more years of professional experience.
- New Professional/Retired – $25 New Professional with less than two years of in HHS; or retired from HHS role or ministry.
- Student Member – $15 Enrolled in an HHS degree program with at least junior classification status. Student members shall have all rights and privileges of membership, but shall not have the right to vote.
- Friends of ACHHS – $45 Affirm ACHHS core beliefs and support ACHHS objectives, mission, and vision.