- What should we know about abortion & the pro-abortion movement?
- How can Christians best help families facing pregnancy decisions now?
The presenter, Jeanneane Maxon, JD, is an attorney, speaker and human rights advocate. She serves as an Associate Scholar for the Charlotte Lozier Institute and the Compliance Officer for Her Pregnancy and Life Assistance Network (Her PLAN). Previously she served as VP of External Affairs and Corporate Counsel for Americans United for Life (AUL) and as the General Counsel of Care Net. She has frequently appeared in media.
What is Diverse Discussions?
- Live Discussions for Christian helping professionals and students; conversations, interviews, and Q & A with experts and professionals.
- Topics include working with diverse populations and challenging issues from a Christian worldview.
- Focus is on integrating faith and practice to increase skills, knowledge, and ability to effectively engage and serve others in pluralistic contexts.